It’s been a busy week and I’ve yet to read 900+ of my feeds, but here’s the best of what I read this week:
- Do you understand what widgets are? Can you build a brand using widgets?
- Does social media work? Would you rather spend your money by generating promotions, or joining the conversation your consumers are having, with or without you?
- 10 sync tools you need. (I liked Google browser sync and ShiftD)
- The Times says girls & young women now most prolific web users. Are your marketing communications efforts taking advantage of this?
- The new “Me” generation. Again, are you taking advantage of this?
- Thinking of ads outside the tube. Using outdoor advertising to promote tv shows. I love it.
Tags: girls women prolific web users, google browser sync, internet demographics, joining the conversation, mainstream media, marketing communications, me generation, outdoor advertisements, shiftd, social media work, sync tools, using widgets to build brands, widgets