So much good stuff this week I’m going to split Icio Week into two.
- Social Media Breakfast: Singapore. Don’t miss it! (Here’s the Facebook Event)
- Special NTU Post: 10 tactics to save your online reputation
- Can you believe 24% of Internet users can’t find Google?
- Second Life voted 2007’s most over-hyped trend. What’s your prediction for 2008?
- Empirical research into the successes of blogger outreach. Must read for anyone doing PR with new media in the future.
- Are you a non-profit organisation? Here are 10 ways to make social media work for you. (I just found out the Health Promotion Board is active in the social media space. I’m impressed!)
- Why many marketers struggle with social media. Do you?
- The customer is always right? Not always.
Tags: 2007, blogger outreach, can't find google, customer always right, customer is wrong, customer not always right, data, empirical evidence, facebook event, health promotion board, Icio, marketers struggle with social media, non-profit social media, ntu fake ad, ntu fake advertisement, over hyped, PR new media, reputation management, save online reputation, second life, smu = ntu, social media breakfast singapore, social media space, successes