Jasmine from my social media class tagged me for a meme for “7 Useless Facts About Myself” and I thought this would be pretty cool to do, but I’d tweak it to fit the theme of the blog. So here we go:
- I had my first “blog” (well it was called a website then) in 1997 (when I was 13). Links and archives weren’t the norm back then, so basically each time I added in new info the page grew longer and longer and longer.
- Before blogging “seriously” at this blog, I’ve covered everything from comic books, music, movies, books, food, you name it.
- I used to be a guest writer for Fanboy planet (one article here) back in 2002
- The first friend I made online is also my closest. We met in a chat room.
- I was always very proud of my ICQ number having only 7 digits (early adopters rule!)
- Until I moved here, I blogged by manually tweaking html codes. ie manually inserting dates, links, pictures, etc by typing out the html codes.
- Despite being a very heavy web user from 1997, I’ve never made any money from it.
There you have it. I won’t tag anyone, but feel free to replicate this on your blog and share something fun about you and your passion!