I’ve decided to take a page out of Louis Gray’s book and highlight six blogs (in no order) that have really caught my attention in April, as well as one link that I feel is a recent notable read.
- Before heading to an event, study the attendee list – Keep that in mind when coming for Social Media Breakfast: Singapore 2!
- When Twitter Goes Down… oh, how we have come to rely on it – A weekend the Twitterverse remembers not so fondly.
- Listening with Summize and Tweetscan – All companies should know this by now.
- New marketing, but are we ready? – crap 2.0?
5) Eric Berlin – Online Media Cultist
- Good traffic, bad traffic, silly traffic, traffic traffic – In case you still think hits is the be all and end all.
6) Tara Hunt- Horsepigcow
- Tweeting for companies 101 – great case studies, read this if you’re a company.
The amount of new blogs I’m subscribing to monthly is decreasing (I suppose there’s only so much information I can process), but if you know any great ones, recommend them in the comments space below!